I’m so excited to show you my unboxing experience in FairyLoot since this is my very first box that I got in UK and I am excited to show it all to you!
PS I am little bit late of doing the unboxing. Sorry 😦 it’s better been late than never right? 😀
Since the theme for Ausgust is Dark Deeds, it has combined with evil items that surely you will love and practically you will order soon in FairyLoot! Let’s see what I’ve been missing in August FairyLoot Box:
- A Fairyloot Theme Art where it states here the bookish items that are inside of the box!
- A Dark Side candle by GeekyClean. This candle smells fruitylicious!
- Malfoy Quote coaster designed by BookOtter.
- A Rhysand soap from BehindThePages.
- Assassin-inspired Nail Decals by HowStoreOfficial.
- Animorphia Coloring Notebook by Kerby Rosanes.
- Then lastly, Nevernight by Jay Kristoff! It comes with a bookmark, art card, signed bookplate and a letter from Jay Kristoff.
As a total wrap up, I’ve got 5 goodies that surely I would love and one great book in 2016! Yas! Can’t wait to do another unboxing for Fairyloot!
Thank you FairyLoot for giving me this wonderful unboxing experience! Can’t wait to do more unboxing for this subscription box!
What box should I take soon? 😀